THINGS TO SEE & DO IN AND
AROUND SCOTTSDALE, AZ!
- We-Ko-Pa Golf Club, Offering breathtaking views of the McDowell Mountains, Red Mountain, Four Peaks and the Superstitions, We-Ko-Pa Golf Club lies on Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation land that will never be commercially developed. Acclaimed by industry leading publications such as Golf Magazine, Golfweek and Golf Digest. RV Resort discounts available.
- Fort McDowell Adventures. Horseback riding, Jeep tours, cowboy games, rodeos, barbeques and much more. Discounts and packages available.
- Adjacent to one of Arizona’s most beautiful rivers, the Verde River, which houses some of the states last remaining eagle nests.
- Saguaro Lake less than 10 miles away.
- 2 miles away from Target, Subway, grocery stores, Starbucks, Denny’s and many more.
- 2 miles away from Fountain Hills – home of the world’s largest manmade fountain, golf courses and incredible restaurants.
- 2 hours away from Sedona, one of Arizona’s greatest treasures.
- 4 hours away from the Grand Canyon.
- Just over 1 hour away from Payson.
- Easy access to State Route 87 – “Beeline Highway” which allows access to all of Arizona’s highways.