Things To See & Do In and Around Scottsdale, AZ!
- We-Ko-Pa Golf Club, just two minutes away. Ranked by Sports Illustrated as one of the “Top 10 New Public Golf Courses in the World – December 2001” and the “#1 Public Golf Course in Arizona by local PGA professionals”. RV Resort discounts available.
- Fort McDowell Adventures. Horseback riding, Jeep tours, cowboy games, rodeos, barbeques and much more. Discounts and packages available.
- Adjacent to one of Arizona’s most beautiful rivers, the Verde River, which houses some of the states last remaining eagle nests.
- Saguaro Lake less than 10 miles away.
- 2 miles away from Target, Subway, grocery stores, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Denny’s and many more.
- 2 miles away from Fountain Hills – home of the world’s largest manmade fountain, golf courses and incredible restaurants.
- 2 hours away from Sedona, one of Arizona’s greatest treasures.
- 4 hours away from the Grand Canyon.
- Just over 1 hour away from Payson.
- Easy access to State Route 87 – “Beeline Highway” which allows access to all of Arizona’s highways.