- 5 MPH speed limit inside Resort.
- Make sure parking permit is visible for duration of stay.
- Return parking permit and access cards at checkout.
- No ATV/UTV riding allowed within Resort or Tribal Land.
- Maximum 2 vehicles per site.
- Extra trailers are allowed with an office permit ONLY.
- Park all vehicles only on pavement.
- Cab-over campers must remain on truck – tents are not allowed.
- All RVs must be self-contained.
- We accept RVs that are newer than 10 years that are in good condition; exceptions at the discretion of management.
- Check-out time is 11:00am
- Quiet times is 10:00pm – 7:00pm
- Offie Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm; Saturday – Sunday 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Only well-behaved dogs are welcome. Barking and dangerous dogs will not be tolerated.
- No tolerance for pets off leash or left unattended outside of RV. Guests will be asked to leave (with no refund). All traces of pets must be picked up outside and inside Resort.
- Picked up daily at 10:00am. Place tied plastic bag at site front entrance, not on the road. Do not place bagged trash out overnight as it will attract wildlife. Please keep your site and the Resort litter-free, including cigarette / cigar butts and pet waste.
- Respect others – walk through empty sites
- Shirts and shoes must be worn in Clubhouse / Office at all times. No wet clothing allowed.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
- Skateboards, roller blades, scooters, etc., are not allowed on walkways around Office / Laundry area
- No smoking in buildings
- The Verde River is closed – the river bank adjacent to the Resort is undercut – approach at own risk.
- We do not allow: firearms, narcotics, campfires, clotheslines, storage sheds, discharging of fluids onto the grounds, loud music/noise, running of generators.
- Do not feed wildlife or stray animals.
- Fishing is prohibited on Tribal Land.
- During warmer months watch out for snakes – contact Office for removal.
- RV sites are assigned and any changes must be approved by Resort Office first.
- All guests and visitors must register at the office before going to a site.
- Use large rocks to cover and/or secure sewer cover.
- Commercial wash only onsite for all vehicles.
- The Resort no longer accepts incoming mail.
- Phones: Direct-to-site calls 480.789.8(site #). Long distance calls must use a calling card (9 to dial out).
- No lifeguard on duty.
- Guests use the pool at their own risk.
- Children under 14 must be supervised at all times.
- No children allowed in the spa.
- Pool hours 6:00am – 10:00pm.
CAMPFIRES ARE PROHIBITED.
EAGLE VIEW HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE AND TO EVICT ANY GUEST THAT DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THE GUIDELINES OF THE RESORT, WITH NO REFUND.
The Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries, or loss from any cause.